Bookings terms and conditions
These booking terms and conditions refer only to bookings made on website www.usmasmeki.lv.
- “Holiday center Usmas Meki” (hereinafter – Service Provider) is operated by Rendas Uplejas Ltd. , reg.no. 41201006267, legal address: Rendas pag., Kuldīgas nov. “Uplejas”, phone +371 29166276, email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Customer” is a person who has made a booking on www.usmasmeki.lv website and paid a deposit for the chosen accommodation or service.
- All agreements on the website www.usmasmeki.lv are concluded in electronic form. The laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia shall apply to the Agreement.
- The Agreement on the purchase of the Services is concluded when the has received a security payment from the Customer for the selected service.
- The Agreement on the purchase of the Services is concluded when the Service Provider has received a deposit from the Customer for the selected service.
- After concluding the agreement, a Notification confirming the receipt of the order is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address. Before making a purchase on the website www.usmasmeki.lv, the Customer is provided with comprehensive information about the main features of the Service, the price, the procedure for using the Service, the payment procedure, and the internal rules. The notice is proof of the concluded agreement and the right to use the Service.
- The term of validity of the Notification on concluding the Agreement, if it does not specify a specific date and time for the provision of the Service, is one year from the date of concluding the Agreement.
- If the Notification does not arrive to Customer’s e-mail within 24 hours, the Customer must contact the Company for assistance – by writing to email@example.com, or by calling – +371 29166276.
- If provided Services do not comply with the provisions of the Agreement, The rights of the Customer are specified in the Consumer Rights Protection Law. Upon the arrival of Consumer at the premises of Service Provider, the Consumer complies with the rules of Service Provider and verifies the correctness of the contract, as well as contacts the Service Provider staff if the Service Provider contract is not executed correctly.
- The deposit for the paid and unused Service may be returned if: 1) the Service Provider is unable to provide the Service due to lack of space in accommodations, 2) the Service Provider changes the essential terms of the Service.
- In all cases, if the Customer needs to change the Terms of Service (date, type, etc.), the changes may only take place in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Service Provider.
- Any dispute between the Customer and the Service Provider shall be resolved through negotiations. The customer, a natural person, has the right to apply to the Consumer Rights Protection Center for assistance in resolving a dispute.
- If the Customer has purchased the Service on the website www.usmasmeki.lv, it is considered that the Customer agrees to these terms.
- The Privacy Notice (hereinafter – the Notice) describes and provides information to individual identifiable persons (hereinafter – the Data Subject) on how the Controller processes the Data Subject’s personal data, if they have decided to visit the Controller’s website usmasmeki.lv, contact the Controller using the specified phones or other online forms (email, phone) or have visited the Controller’s premises.
- In this Communication, the Controller describes the measures to ensure that the interests and freedoms of the data subject are protected, while ensuring that their data are processed fairly, lawfully and in a way that is transparent to the data subject.
- The Notice applies to the processing of personal data, regardless of the form and / or environment in which the natural person provides personal data (entering the territory and / or premises, by telephone, orally, etc.) and in which Controller’s systems (video, audio, web etc.) they are processed.
Legislation applicable to the processing of personal data of SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS”:
Informtion about Controller
- 5.1. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter- GDPR);
- 5.2. Civil Law of the Republic of Latvia;
- 5.3. Commercial Law of the Republic of Latvia;
- 5.4. Law of the Republic of Latvia “On Accounting”;
- 5.5. Law of the Republic of Latvia “On Taxes and Duties”;
- 5.6. Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia 21.10.2003. regulations no. 585 “Regulations on Accounting and Organization”.
- The Controller is SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS”: limited liability company “RENDAS UPLEJAS”, registration No. 41201006267, legal address: Kuldiga county, Rendas parish, “Uplejas”, LV-3319, phone: +371 29166276, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions related to the processing of Personal Data performed by SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS”, please contact the person responsible for processing of personal data of SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS” using the e-mail address: email@example.com. Using this contact information, the data subject may submit a request for the exercise of his or her rights. Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing
- To provide the service and fulfil the contract in order for SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS” to perform its commercial activities and provide the Buyers with the required services on the website of SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS” – to make reservations and take payments for accommodation and other related services, thus ensuring proper fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- Payment processing is provided by the payment platform Paysera, therefore Controller transfers the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to the owner of the platform Paysera.
- In accordance with the consent of the data subject, ie customers or partners, to enable SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS” to implement e-mail content that may be of an interest of potential customers for marketing and commercial purposes, thus promoting the development and growth of the company. The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time and to request the termination of the processing of personal data provided on the basis of the consent.
For the implementation of the legitimate interests of SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS”, the legitimate interests arising from the agreement concluded between SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS” and the data subject, including:
Rights to access personal data of data subjects
11.1 sending informative materials to the e-mail addresses of existing customers. We may send important information about sales promotions and news by e-mail, which may be of an interest and useful for our existing customers. Personal data used:
- 11.1.1. Email;
- 11.1.2. Name;
- 11.1.3. Surname;
- 11.1.4. Company name;
- 11.1.5. Address;
- 11.2. to ensure and improve the quality of the service requested by the customer and the processes of its execution, as well as to ensure the quality control of the operations and internal management of SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS”;
- 11.3. based on the data obtained from the clients’ during participation in the promotions organized by SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS”, the advantages used and the events attended, to perform data profiling in order to provide the clients with the most relevant information about the service and products;
- 11.4. to apply to the state administration, operational activities and court institutions for the protection of the legal interests of SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS”.
- 11.5. When implementing the legitimate interests of SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS”, before the processing of personal data is started, the interests of SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS” are assessed in relation to the client’s rights so that the legitimate interests of SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS” would not conflict with the client’s interests and freedom. The data subject shall have the right at any time to request the termination of the processing of such data.
- 11.1 sending informative materials to the e-mail addresses of existing customers. We may send important information about sales promotions and news by e-mail, which may be of an interest and useful for our existing customers. Personal data used:
- You have the right to request access to your personal data by contacting the controller using the contact details provided by the data controller, as well as to request their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to further processing of your personal data and data portability. You can withdraw your consent at any time and submit a complaint to the controller or the personal data processing and protection supervisory authority, which in the relevant situation is the State Data Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia (address: Blaumaņa iela 11 / 13-11, Rīga, LV-1011, Latvia, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Considering the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the different levels of possibility and severity of risks to the rights and freedom of natural persons arising from the processing, SIA RENDAS UPLEJAS implements appropriate technical and organizational measures measures designed to ensure the effective implementation of data protection principles, such as data minimization, and to integrate into the processing the necessary safeguards to comply with legal requirements and to protect the rights of data subjects.
- By giving its consent, the personal data of data subjects will be processed until the consent is revoked, at the same time, SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS” reserves the right to delete data at any time if the purpose of data processing is not possible and the relevant data is not other legal basis. In this case, you, as the data subject, will be notified separately using the contact information provided by you.
- SIA “RENDAS UPLEJAS” implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that, by default, only such personal data is processed as is necessary for the specific purpose of processing. This obligation concerns the amount of personal data, the degree of processing, the duration of their storage and their availability. With such measures, we ensure that, by default, personal data is not made available to third parties without the participation of a person or in cases not specified by law.
- User session management;
- To provide website functionality;
- Obtain statistics on the flow of visitors to the page – the number of visitors, time spent on the page, etc;
- Improve site performance and user experience.